Kamis, 16 Juni 2011

Rapper Beanie Sigel Apologizes to Jay-Z

PRLog (Press Release)– Jun 16, 2011– In a phone interview with XXL Magazine, Philadelphia rapper Beanie Sigel decided to address "issues" and the reason for his sudden apology, after the long-standing beef between he and his former mentor.

Sigel stated, "What Mike Epps say? 'Gangstas f—k up too,' " Sigel told XXL. "Whatever I felt this dude Jay did wrong to me, it can't outweigh the one thing he did do for me – he gave me an opportunity. Dude gave me an opportunity. A lot of people don't get opportunities. He gave me that. That outweighs everything. I need that in black and white. I got caught in the moment and put my feelings out there. I should have never done that."

The beef between the two rappers started in late 2009 when Sigel began airing out "shady" relationships with Roc-A-Fella Records, and rele dodge ased the diss tracks "Average Cat" and "I Go Off" featuring Jay-Z rival, 50 Cent. The tirade continued on with various interviews and diss tracks from Sigel well into April 2011.

Sigel went on to speak about his album that was to be released full of disses aimed at the former Roc-A-Fella camp.  "I was explaining the whole Roc-A-Fella s—t and a lot of feelings were going to get hurt, I was airing s—t out. Just 1086274749  the homies could listen to that chevrolet when they come into the studio. I couldn't put that out. It wouldn car news 't sit right with me.

Another clear case of never bite the hand that feeds you.

cadillac

For more info on whats going on with your favorite entertainers, check out Charged.fm!


Get automobile news and garbage compactor

Related Posts sesuai kategori



0 komentar: